The Australasian Neuroscience Society, ANS, has its origins in an earlier, informal, “Australian Neurosciences Society” founded in 1971 by interested Australian neuroscientists. In 1979, it was decided to establish a formal society that held its first meeting in 1980. ANS recognised its New Zealand membership by adopting its current name in 2013. Over the decades, the ANS Annual Scientific Meeting has grown to be one of the largest annual biomedical conferences held in the Australasian region.
- Call for Symposia - Closed
- Registration & Call for Abstracts - Thursday, 13 May 2021
- Oral Abstracts Submission Closes - Friday, 30 July 2021
- Early Bird Registration Closes - Friday, 20 August 2021
- Poster Abstract Submission Closes - Friday, 22 October 2021
- ANS 2021 ASM - 6-8 December 2021