You must register to attend the 2019 meeting before you are able to submit an abstract presentation (oral or poster). Upon completion of your registration, you will be sent a registration confirmation email with a link to the Abstract Submission portal.
Abstracts for Oral Presentations close on Wednesday 31 July 2019. Abstracts for Poster Presentations close on Friday 22 November 2019. Note though in order for your poster details to be included in the final program book, you must complete your abstract submission by Thursday 31 October 2019.
Multiple abstract submissions per person are allowed but registrants can give only one oral abstract presentation for the entire conference.
Submissions are encouraged from across all research areas represented within the membership. The research themes are as follows:
- Autonomic/neuroendocrine systems
- Clinical disorders and injury of the nervous system
- Cognition/learning and behaviour
- Development and regeneration
- Excitability and synaptic transmission
- History of neuroscience and neuroscience teaching
- Limbic and other systems
- Memory, emotion, and social behaviour
- Motor systems
- New techniques in neuroscience
- Psychiatric disorders
- Sensory systems
Click here to view the Guidelines for Abstract Submission.
Should you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the ANS Conference Secretariat:
ANS Conference Secretariat
c-/ The Association Specialists
P: 02 9431 8600